Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Moving Pictures!!!

Yes, we here at "The Amazing Gracen" have embraced technology and have now added video! However, to prevent long load times to the main page, all videos will be posted to December 2006. Therefore all those who are willing and have the bandwidth may choose to view the videos by clicking on "2006" on the right side of the page. Warning: video files are fairly large, we have embraced video posting, not video editing. Thank you for your continued support of baby Gracen!

p.s. we apologize for the delay in postings and appreciate your continued feedback (Beci).

-Staff

2 comments:

Steph said...

Dear Staff.

I love your video section of The Amazing Gracen. Please keep them coming.

Much Appreciated,
An Avid Reader

Elisabeth said...

I will have to voice and agreement with the recent update of The Amazing Gracen. I can't stop watching them. Please keep the videos coming as much as you can.

Thanks in advance,
Lighter-less in Seattle