Precious in his sight~ Children are a gift from the Lord.
Psalm 123:3
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Dancin' with Frosty The Snow Man
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi ~ I am so glad you put the video on here of her dancing!! Too cute!! I loved seeing her dance again and had to watch it twice! Once wasnt enough! Glad you had a great wkd together! I'm sure it went too fast. See you soon! Great video and pics! Bec
5 comments:
Hi ~ I am so glad you put the video on here of her dancing!!
Too cute!! I loved seeing her dance again and had to watch it twice! Once wasnt enough! Glad you had a great wkd together! I'm sure it went too fast. See you soon!
Great video and pics!
Bec
DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!
Shake your booty, G-Rae!
Too cute for words!
i like how she goes for the accessories! You're teaching her well Nia!
Post a Comment