So I had all these grand plans to update the blog with all our pictures from DC, but my camera card reader wont work in my computer any more, the drive that it should go into to download pictures don't exist any more. does this make sense to you, cause it doesn't for me either! so hold tight B has all the pictures on his lap top...so let's pressure daddy to help update the blog!
thanks for your understanding! I know lots of you check this daily and I am so sorry 'bout this!!
1 comment:
Hi ~ Yes, I check it every day and wondered why there wasnt a new picture for Saturday! We have really enjoyed all the pics & videos the last 2 weeks from DC.
I love the ones of Gracen dancing!
They are so cute!! Hope theres more new pics soon! We love 'em!!
Post a Comment