After a nap Gracen got her costume back on and we headed down to the "club house" for the kids Halloween party. She ate almost a whole sugar cookie (the most cookie she's ever had) There was all ages of kids and costumes (including a super creepy "scream " mask with a button to push to make "blood" drip down the mask yuck---yeah NOT a fan!! I have never seen G scared before, she whimpered a little but there was a 4 year old who was balling and had to leave....)Other than that unpleasantness we had a GREAT time!
They had several contents and-
GRACEN WON IN THE DANCE OFF!!!!!!!!
(the "judges" all came up to me afterwards and said she should win for cutest costume but since she had already won a prize they gave it to a cute little Minni mouse!)
I'm fine with that!!! We all know she's cute.....but already wining awards for dance....that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!! :)
G made several new friends including this sweet little boy who played peek a boo with her!I asked around about how many trick or treat-ers i should expect and the Intel i got was...VERY FEW!! (which I am fine with We where going to only go to our neighbors, then one of us would take G to our church harvest party.
I was told that most people don't turn on their lights or are other Christians and go to their church party! this is good news for us!
1) I don't have to buy more candy 2) we can turn off our lights and BOTH go with G to church! Win Win!!
1 comment:
Hi ~ HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! GRACEN'S OUTFIT IS SO CUTE!! GREAT JOB MOM!
SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF FUN PARTIES YOU ARE GOING TO ~ NOT SURPRISED SHE WON THE "DANCE" PRIZE!! GOOD JOB GRACEN!! HAVE FUN AT YOUR CHURCH PARTY TONIGHT TOO! GREAT PICTURES!!
Post a Comment