Saturday, November 7, 2009

South side.....in G that means out side!

What a beautiful fall day here in the D, I hear it made it up to 68! Brandon is getting so spoiled!Today he went with a friend to the University of Michigan game, 2 weeks ago he went (with a different friend..) to the Michigan state Game (just think about having the U of M and badgers playing in the same state! people go crazy!!!)
We are happy to tell ya that we Finally have renter's moving into our MN house!!!! Yeah!!!! Thanks for all your prayers on this stressful situation!!!!!
I have to laugh G has worn this hand me down sweater of Elizabeth's for 3 days in a row now! She saw E wearing it in a picture, and now she can get enough!!!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

My favorite fall sweater! So glad she likes it. What a cutie. I told the kids about "Southside" being outside but they didn't think it was funny...then Mark explained to me that my kids don't know what south side would even mean. I suppose...still cute.

Steph said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!

Bec said...

Gracen is so funny! And so cute in E's sweater! I noticed that right away when I looked at the picture!
It fits her really nice! Cant wait to see you all again in a few weeke! Glad your house is rented too! Great news!