The best gift of all!
The best gift of all can be as simple as this big mailing box Ma Bev and Papa Dale sent their gifts in. As it turns out Gracen hardly looked at the gifts I pulled out of the box to put under the tree, she was to busy climbing into the box to play with the packing peanuts!!.JPG)
.JPG)
It made perfect sense to me (yes beside the fact kids LOVE big boxes) That on Christmas the presents we give shouldn't be the main focus, but remembering WHY we even give gifts at all!
May God Bless you and your Family's this Christmas!!! As I know He has blessed us!!!
1 comment:
Hi ~ Cute pictures of Gracen in the big box!! Little kids love big boxes to play in! So funny! Sorry I missed your phone call the other day-gone to finish shopping. Chuck enjoyed talking with both of you!
Take care & MERRY CHRISTMAS!! We
miss you guys!! Looking forward to your christmas pictures on the blog! Have fun with Bev & Dale!
love, bec
Post a Comment