Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES day!!! These yummy treat where a project I did with G and Alice on Thursday. Having learned my lesson with the Gingerbread house at Christmas. I did some prep before unleashing the craft/treats on the kiddies! (plus last time it was 3 adults and 3 kids. This time I was on my own!!!)
I baked the cake, heart cookie cut them and frosted with the pink frosting BEFORE Alice got there. Then I gave them their very own cake to eat before unveiling the project! this seam to work pretty good! only G ate one candy decoration, can't win them all! after all love is patient,
Love is kind,
It does not envy, does not boast, it is not proud

It's not self seeking, it's not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrong.

Always protects, always trusts,

always hopes, always perservears.


And now these three remain; Faith, Hope and Love, but the greatest of theses is Love!!!
****Cute girls with yummy treats!!!! We love ya'll Have a WONDERFUL day!*****

1 comment:

Bec said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU 3 TOO!
SUCH CUTE PICS OF THE GIRLS! THEY DID A GREAT JOB ON THE TREATS! I ALSO ENJOYED YOUR PICTURES OF SESEME STREET LIVE TOO! GRACEN SURE LOVED GOING TO THAT, I COULD TELL! VERY NICE PICTURES!! KEEP THEM COMING.......