Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Matthew and Lizzy boo!! Part one

I have a bunch of photos from when Alyson and the kids where here. We all had such a fun time. B ended up working the WHOLE time they where here( he did manage to have breakfast on Sunday and Tuesday morning with us...that's why he's now called "Breakfast Brandon")

Both mark and Alyson where very understanding on the work situation....i don't even think Matthew and Elizabeth noticed (no offence to B)... they where having TOO much fun with Gracen!

On Monday the six of us went to the Ann Arbor Hands on museum! this place was great!!! All 3 kids had a blast!! it's a great mix of Children's museum and science museum. I will defiantly bring G back!!


















I love that G could care less that she's all wet!!












2 comments:

Alyson said...

You beat me to the blog post! Great pics!

Bec said...

GReat pictures of the kids! And a fun place to go to - I can see why you want to bring Gracen back there! Glad you all had a nice time together! Sorry to hear B had to work. Keep more pictures coming!