Thursday, June 17, 2010

Minnesota Day one--- part 1

Ok, I have been back for a little more than 30 hours, and the "jet lag" is finally wearing off! I do apologize about not getting this up earlier, but when we got home yesterday i used nap time to unpack and try to breath. then off to check out the new dance studio space then off to Church for the first summer BBQ (plus I had to shoot our promo video for out church variety show (more about that soon!) THEN I WOKE UP TO NO INTERNET!!!! after the Com cast man waking G up from nap, we're up and running!! Now I am able to watch SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!! and blogging!!

So back to our trip to the great state of MINNESOTA!!!!

So we got there about 730pm on the 9th to Grandma Bev's. After an EARLY wake up (thanks time change!!) we where off!! First stop was at Starbucks to catch up with my dear Friend April.




I have converted Gracen and B to STARBUCKS.. what's NOT to love!!!!
UNCLE B!!! stop showing off!!! We went over to Alyson's for lunch and play!





No comments: