So I walk into Preschool this morning to pick up G, only to find her class Christmas caroling and handing out cookies to staff members @ the Church. As they sang "we wish you a merry Christmas" I see G come around the corner....with a table cloth on her head! I laughed pretty darn hard!!
next week they have their "happy birthday Jesus" party. I hear there are many surprises for us parents...including a play of the manger scene and luck of the draw G is Marry and Avery is Joseph! Now only if this new Mary is as much of a Saint as the real Mary! LOL!

1 comment:
Such a cute picture of G!! She is really dressed up for the part! So cute of her! Great talking to you yesterday ~ hope G'Rae's party is really fun today! We are having a blizzard in MN today! Be glad you live in the D today & not MN!
Post a Comment