G was the perfect mascot! she sat so still when I did her "makeup"
by the end of the night it hardly has smeared!!
G dacnin on the big stage with the girls
At the dupree convention/ competition the tap teacher was a clone for my cousin Bryan! i tried to sneak a pic (black shirt) all the girls where swooning over him! too funny!!
Few pic of my girls in their pom outfits!
Jenelle, Tara and myself with the 2010-211 company
my sr mondern dancers
Here comes trouble!
This past weekend my lyrical duet got 5th over all at star bound!! so proud of Katelyn and Lauren!! (who also places 4th and 2nd over all for their solos! ) way to work it girls!!
This picture i took with my phone at picture day a month ago! it was so darling I had to share! G and Sabrina (who got 8th overall for her solo this weekend!!)
now I need a dance nap!


No comments:
Post a Comment