On the last day of "summer" we headed to a local apple orchard for "family fun" yesterday! It sure feels like fall here, was 90 degrees two days latter it's low 60 upper 50's. (there where people at the orchard in scarfs and boots!
That didn't stop G from getting ice cream, where B and I opted for donuts and cider (a Michigan fall favorite)
It was so good to have a long weekend with daddy after him being gone for 2 weeks.
I am have bh contractions all the time......so I think it is just a matter of time til # 2 shows up!!!

2 comments:
Can't wait to see #2 and know what her name will be!!! Sounds like you all are having a great time!! Love and miss you all!!
Cute picture of G'Rae & B! Yes, we cant wait til baby girl #2 arrives! Thinking of you guys!
Post a Comment