I have been lucky enough to be the makeup designer for the non-profit pre-professional , Macomb Ballet. It's a toooooon of work, and long hours....but it's fun! It gives me a chance to do two things I love, makeup and being involved with a ballet production. This year, Brandon had a class so I had both girls with me... all four shows..but both where "party guest" extras! T only made it on stage 2 times.. once for bows and once for the actual party scene.. yes both times she was asleep! Gracen ate the whole experience up! She is the new MBC mascot! The only issue is that she doesn't like/is scared of the part where Fritz takes and breaks the Nutcracker..so she spends that time hiding behind her "mom." On Saturday's 2pm show she hid behind her "mom" on the floor in a ball...charming! that's the show that T is in...so that will be the DVD I buy! lol! oh well!!
G on stage!
Tegan and Tiana "mother & daughter"
2 of my girls from my other studio came to see G! and brought her flowers!
The directors baby (held by lady in blue) and tegan (held in gray)
G hiding from her "fav" part
lovely...G!
Mary with her Drosselmyer makeup on!!
Brandon the nutcracker dancing with G
one cute clown
doing G's makeup
both girls on stage for bows
G and T's stage family!!!
Sr. Company...and G
My delivery nurse, Tammy's daughter dances with the MBC & Tammy helped with makeup ...and holdin Teg!
No comments:
Post a Comment