Thursday, May 17, 2012

WIN TWINS...win tigers?

 People gave us the weirdest looks today as we walked around tiger's stadium,we where a mishmash of tigers & twins gear! the girls and I treated daddy to the game as an early birthday gift. the 3 of us girls had not been to a tigers game..so that was fun. Little crazy with 2 kids, fun but nutty!

 Alyson always calls me "brave" when we do wild things with the kids...i think she means crazy!! lookin back this idea must of been a little nuts...but a ton of fun! Many odd situations came up when you have small ones with you...Like b said to Me when we got home "I don't think I saw one run" oh well....  T didn't sleep,.... I had to feed her standing up  (joy) in a smokey smelling family restroom that door sticked... i could barley lock it!! ( think i heard the final run as I was standing there..) B & G where going to ride the baseballs (it is fairs wheel with the seats shaped like balls) but we got there just as they where shutting down. :(     G was sad but handled it like a trooper!!

But really, over all It was a lot of fun! perfect baseball weather! We saw only 3 other TWINS FANS!! Got lots of snide comments about our gear...
"Ewwww..Twins fans"
"right shirt, wrong hat, buddy!"
 "twins, really???"
 "least your kids got it right" (then we would point out the girls twins shirts.. :)
"are your really Twins fans?"  ( really?? would I be wearing this HERE if I wasn't a twins fan???? to a Detroit-er there is no other team but the tigers... but those tigers lost TWICE to the worst team in the league...us.. the Minnesota Twins....  :)
Nice view of the Tiger's new scoreboard...
                                         If you look right behind G's ear you see one of the other twins fans!!
                                            Even Grr was dressed in his twins/tigers gear
                                                     Taking a break from the sun to eat lunch
                                                        they even had vegetarian options!!

                                                       "get this Tigers hat off me!!!!"

                                                          We win!!! 4 to 3!!!!

                                                  The ride to and from on the "people mover" was a highlight for G. We parked at daddy's work and payed our 75 cents each way! with more strange comments and looks about our gear!
                                    baseball nuts! wanting to play after the game!!
                                                A shot before we went to pick up daddy!!!

                       What a fun family day!!!!!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Brave is still the only work I have for you! I think I would have been crying in that family restroom! Looks awesome though, you guys are fun!