Sunday, October 28, 2012

Womans Fall Banquet

 Our Church sponsors a fall banquet each year, this was my first year I was able to attend, I use to teach on Thursdays and It is always held on a Thursday in OCtober. Here I am with Lisa Whelchel (Blair from the Facts of Life) Now Christian Aurthur and Speaker.(and she is on the current season of SURVIVOR) I was lucky enough to get to sit at the same table with her for dinner! I was their early to help with the makeup for the models for the fashion show...and after dinner I had to slip on my Lord and Taylor formal gown to strut my stuff on the run way! It was a fun evening!
 My Fashion show dress,  above with Jeana and Jeanette my friends who also walked the runway

 "Queen Bee" boutique accessorised the runway fashions, here I am after, in my own clothes  "modeling" a Fancy hat




No comments: