Sunday, May 17, 2009

Get with it mom!


Normally on Sunday nights, I sit down @ the computer and make a week's worth of entry's so that they post magically thought the week with out me having to think about the blog during the week. this week however might not be up to par, and for that i am sorry!

I am so emotionally and physically exhausted from all the crazyness going on - that my hope is to go to bed NOW!! ( as if to prove my point i typed "I am sorry" two times in a row without even realizing it until i did my edits...WOW!)

Graced feel asleep on the way home from church so i waited to put her down for her "real" nap till 2pm and she slept until 5:20!!!!! so as most of you know I run a pretty tight ship, Gracen has a pretty set schedule...well that went out the window tonight..like she would of gone to bed @ 7PM with out a fight.. so we aimed for 8pm..and everything was going great until GRae POOPED in her bath..lovely!! so i had to get her out,wait until the bath water went down, clean the tub and then re bathe her!! good times!! so she was in bed @ 820 and totally asleep in 10 min!! how is it almost 9:30!!
night night!


No comments: