Ok so on to the wedding! Jason Cahill got MARRIED!!!!! Both Brandon and I thought that would never happen. Not the Wild, Crazy, Cahill from Ranger battalion!!!! It's in situations like this that you know God has us on HIS path. Sarah is perfect for Jason!!! And we love her too!!! With our Army buddies it's the one time water IS thicker than blood! the boys have been though so much together and the love they have for each other is everlasting, now Sarah is stuck with us too!!!!!!
back row Left to right: (Travis, he has a first name??) Watson, Jason "Wally" Wardrup, Ryan Knoffle, Steve Caput, Jason Cahill, Brandon. First row, Moi, MRS Sarah CAHILL, Caroline and Emily Knoffle. Not pictured Gracen (asleep on the chairs behind us) Melissa Watson (who last minute couldn't make it, but then again all of us have only ever met her 2 times, is she even real?? :)
As always I am the worst speller, I am sorry in advance!!
Oh, did i mention that in the MIDDLE of the dance floor was the cake. Caroline and I became the cake guards while the kids boogied down!

Calling all kids!!! Please come and run around like wild animals around the beautiful cake !! (Caroline and I where freaking, while our stand-in husbands where doing what our real husbands would of been doing if they where there, laughing at us!!)

Yup..... still dancin'!

5 year old Leah (Sarah's cousin was a big helper and friend! plus she was so super cute!!! Shoot I just deleted the next picture of Leah!!
(there she is!!)
This wild little 3 year old boy loved to dance with the girls, but was a little too rough. Brandon had a talk with him later in the night!

The Bridal party arrives, G still wants to dance, bored with the speeches and dinner. Why's daddy not sitting with us!!?? Jason was happy to dance with her.
Happy girl!!
We love Cahill!!
Still loving Cahill
Club 202 lives on!!!!!
The neighbors where always stopping by to steal food! somethings never change right wally???

Calling all kids!!! Please come and run around like wild animals around the beautiful cake !! (Caroline and I where freaking, while our stand-in husbands where doing what our real husbands would of been doing if they where there, laughing at us!!)
Yup..... still dancin'!
5 year old Leah (Sarah's cousin was a big helper and friend! plus she was so super cute!!! Shoot I just deleted the next picture of Leah!!
This wild little 3 year old boy loved to dance with the girls, but was a little too rough. Brandon had a talk with him later in the night!
Wally, Mrs Cahill and Caput
MR and MRS Jason Cahill

I know, her dress is so pretty!!!!!!
G took one bite out of her chicken fingers, she was done, more dancing and more boys
I know, her dress is so pretty!!!!!!
please!!

Ryan, teddy and G dancing!
Emily wanting in on this!!

Practicing with daddies for their big day!
(in 30+ years!)
Gracen wearing US out on the dance floor!!!!
Finally, getting sleepy!!!

Make shift crib! she slept for the rest of the reception here!!
Didn't move once!!!!!
Now the true shananagins can start!!
Oh those Battalion boys!!
Oh my! See why I'm so happy not to be the only Wife anymore!!
Even after six year, true friends!!
One big happy family!!!
"Eiffel towering" the groom!!!!!!
Ryan, teddy and G dancing!
Practicing with daddies for their big day!
(in 30+ years!)
Make shift crib! she slept for the rest of the reception here!!
Way before "snoop dog" weapons squad was dropping it like it was hot!!!! They would "drop it" anywhere and everywhere (again very thankfull I'm not the only wife any more!!!)
Yes, the Knoffle's woke their child to "drop it like it's hot!" or as Emily says..."drop it's hot"
back it up and stop!!

When the Dj FINALLY played are request for "Juvenile's back that thing up" WE CLEARED THE FLOOR!!!!! It was so funny, Jason's fire dept danced to "dancing queen" every one stayed on the floor to clap........when weapon squad drop's it........everone's in shock!!!! Oh it was fun to be 22 again, even if it was just for one song!!!
The drop it like it's hot MASTER!!! I'll never forget Ryan (with his neck breace on) droppin' it in the middle of downtown Cloumbus!!!
I love this pictue! this fits how I would decribe this 3 Amigos. you have wild Cahill, Brandon in the middle keeping things calm and Caput who is so shy he would be hidding in the corner if B and Caha wheren't there!!
Got to love the Caput!!!

yep, still sleeping!
Caput (in the corner, may I add!! ;) Taking his turn baby sitting my passed out child!!!!!
One of the best parts of the night (besides the army buddies making fools of ourselves) was when they played "proud to be an American" It was very emotional and every one made a big circle around Sarah and Cahill.
The wives always love to give Caput a hard time, but then again so do our husbands!!!
See what I mean!!!!
Oh Watson!!!!! Haha!
We even called some of the guys (and wives) that couldn't be there!! I am sure they loved the phone calls late at night!!!! Sorry ya'll!!!
Oh boys!!!

When the Dj FINALLY played are request for "Juvenile's back that thing up" WE CLEARED THE FLOOR!!!!! It was so funny, Jason's fire dept danced to "dancing queen" every one stayed on the floor to clap........when weapon squad drop's it........everone's in shock!!!! Oh it was fun to be 22 again, even if it was just for one song!!!
yep, still sleeping!
Sarah deployes to Iraq in March, for a year.
We even called some of the guys (and wives) that couldn't be there!! I am sure they loved the phone calls late at night!!!! Sorry ya'll!!!
Partyin down!!!! (with blue steel)
3 comments:
Hello~ Wow, what great wedding pictures! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!! How cool for the guys to get together again and have fun!! Love Gracen's new dress! You all look so nice! Hope you had a family pic taken!? You're right, the bride's dress was beautiful! Really enjoyed your pics and commentary! Good job Nia!
oh No Beci That's the one photo I didn't get!! With Watchin G, doing Sarah's make up and Remembering to have fun, I totaly forgot!!! next time :)
Club 202!!!
Wow, that was a lot of work you put into this. It's really well done to say the least. Good job and see you in Detroit sometime.
Go Gophers!!!!!
Post a Comment