Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fashion faux pas!!


Oh G where did I go wrong????? Normally G will gladly wear anything cute and girly!! I am starting to wonder that she MIGHT truly be the first female ranger!!! which would be wonderful!!! Love her no matter what, but I question this out fit, not so much the outfit but the accessories!! Yes, those are socks on her hands!
She has some big shoes to fill!!!

Love my crazy child!!



My true reaction!!! Just kidding!! As always I am being a little melodramatic!!!!!!
We are off to gymnastics in awhile, daddy gets to come too for the first time!! We have lose plans to day with Jason and Sarah who are up here for the weekend with family or with our friends Tony and Natalie from church. we'll have to see what the day brings!! Happy Saturday!!


3 comments:

Bec said...

Too funny! Those boots just dont go with that cute pink outfit!!
Cute pictures! Bet her Dad liked her wearing those boots of his!

Alyson said...

Love it! G can wear anything!

Tracy said...

Too Cute! What a definte fashion statement! :)