Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Paint job!

Since we've moved into the new play (actually before then) I have truly disliked the color of the paint in the playroom and hall way. I am sure it's really not as bad as I think it was... but the longer we where here the more and more it started to bother me!! It was a neutral enough color, but it was a little too pink under tone for my taste and the Max's hadn't painted it in the 5 years they liked here.... so it looked a little shabby. So in my mind Pink/ Mauvey + ware and tare= nursing home color!!! as Always I'm a little dramatic!! But now it's changed!! it's just a slight change... more yellow undertones thank you very much, it's a little hard to tell in the pictures, but it gives you the idea! BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE: View of playroom/ hall
AFTER! View of play room/hall
The next two photos are at the half way point! Play room done, hallway old color still
Half way with the play room color. Here is where you can see the biggest difference in hue!~

BEFORE: View of front play room window
AFTER!! View of Front window
Feels a little more like OUR home now!!!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Looks great! Way to go Nia!

Vicky said...

Looks gorgeous--warm and homey.