After working at the mall of America for over 3 years, I never really think about going there being a big deal. The first Saturday we where home: My mom, My mom's friend jean, G and I braved the (non) crowds and hit the MOA!! (with a stop at IHOP for breakfast please!!)
this was G's first time riding the rides inside the Nickelodeon park (formally knots camp Snoopy)The years that I worked at blommies would occasionally bring me to walk thought the "park" only to grab a coffee at the caribou inside the park or as a short cut on the was to Nordies. As a typical cosmetic snot, my Friends and I would often refer to the park as "birth control" with all screaming children and mom jeans. Great. I'm not who I was!
G had SOOO much fun! It didn't register that the park was 95% Dora themed now (see snotty comments from my previous self) So it was even MORE fun for G! After many rides and a stuffed Dora doll (complements for Grandma!) G talked non stop all the was home.
wonder where she gets that from.....?
No comments:
Post a Comment