She couldn't wait! she had a BLAST!!She keeps asking me if she can go back to preschool! Looks like she had fun! she told me her favorite part of school was story time and when she made Avery (a little boy that we knew from the mommy and me class last year) feel better!
It is so fun to watch her grow up! I feel so blessed and proud!
Most of the mom's sat in the lobby (The church where go to preschool has a cafe area with free coffee.... sold!) I sat for about an hour, till we got the word that all 15 kids (6 girls, 9boys!) where happy and having fun! No little kids (or mom's) shed tears! I then ran to target! bliss!
This milestone is such a happy one ! We've always have like to see what she'll say and do next!! The one thing that does make us teary eyed, is when she out grows a cute saying or masters a concept. Like when she stopped calling it "Baphs" and corrected me by sayin "mommy, it's bath, not baphs! More recently she would tell me that it is "starting to wind" :) but just yesterday as we got in the car after Bible study she said " it's windy out!!!"
I can't wait to see what my smart, beautiful little gift from God does next!!!
2 comments:
Oh, she is so beautiful! I know the feeling they just make you beam with pride.
Ah yes, I remember a little girl who was so proud when she finally could say "spoon" not "phoone"! Love those Viking colors in her outfit.
Post a Comment