Monday, October 17, 2011

boo bash

 Every October the dance studio goes to a local camp site that has a "boo bash" all the tents/ campers are decorated and there is trick or treating all over the camp site at night. Last year I went and hung out @ the bon fire till the wee hours. this past weekend however, with the new baby and the 40 mile hour winds, we just stoped by for a few hours. However my fellow teachers ( Miss Tarra and Miss Janelle) where brave/crazy enough to spend the night!!
 One of my students (who Grae L.O.V.E.S) was great and ran around with G, it cracked us up that they had almost the same outfit on!!
poor Haley!
Miss Tarra hiding out with me in the car while I feed Teg's... no way I was going to do thatoutside with all that wind!! :)

No comments: