I can tell a story with movement, I can create a character with makeup...but give me a piece of paper and a marker, I can't draw a straight line (even with a ruler! no joke)
I'm not crafty. In 2nd grade I got points taken way for "sloppy coloring" I (still) can barley draw a stick person.
I have gotten some inspiration from my artsy sister in law, cousin and friend Melissa. Melissa has mentioned (in her blog) several times about the website "pintrest" so I checked it out and found a craft that even the art challenged (me) could do.
I got my supply and my helpers together to create this cute craft for my moms Birthday.
A little messy... G thought paint on her foot? how fun! A sleeping Tegan, (not pictures) however didn't find moms experiment in art very fun!
Almost done......
Final! turned out pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself!!
2 comments:
So Cute!!! It's not so scary once you do a couple it's actually addiciting. I was never a "crafter" either, funny what having kids does to you. Nice work Nia!
So neat to see behind the scenes of the making of my marvelous birthday gift. It will hang on the wall until Christmas!
Post a Comment