Thursday, June 25, 2009

Swim class

We love swim class!!! It's even more fun with baby Lily and Emily! The class at the community center is really nice! our teacher is really great too! We have learned more in one class, than the whole 12 weeks last year! (one point for Michigan, but then they lose it cause they don't do curb side recycling...boo!!)


Both Lily and G wore bikinis for the first day of class! The dad's however have come up with a new "rule"

For every year under the age of 10 the girls wear 2 piece swim wear, that's one year over age 10 that they can't wear a bikini! HA HA!


Cute swim girls!!


Lily and Gracen like each other SO much!!




Grandma Vicky was AWESOME at swim, no she didn't get in the pool, she was too busy taking pictures with THREE camera's ( hers, mine and Emily's she did a great job!!)
Grandma leaves tonight :( she has been such a big help! from moving random boxes, unpacking, helping out with GRae to watching Gracen while I went to dentist appointments (yes...I had to get fillings...yuck)
I started teaching on Monday!! I really like the studio I have found! I am still looking at a few more, it's nice to feel so wanted!! the only tricky thing is who will normally watch G while I am teaching, without the Grandmas here it's kind of tricky!! The studios have been more than flexible about schedules and even finding staff members to watch G while I teach!! SO KIND!!Gracen is even starting "tot ballet" on Monday!! (more on that latter)
We will miss grandma very much! especially since now I am going to have to watch Elmo on the computer (NON-STOPED) now with Grae!!! (we LOVE Elmo, well G does!!)



Gracen learned how to go under water in class!
she loved it, it stressed me out!
We all went over for dinner at Emily's last night, it was yummy and so fun! The girls love hanging out together! (the grown ups like it too!) We have our swim class tomorrow (every Friday) We can't wait!!


No comments: