Monday, June 8, 2009

We made it!

We are now in our house in the D!! (Detroit area!!) We got here about 9am ! Gracen slept only about 5 1/2 hours out of 13!!-- so she is now in bed!
My mom came with to help with all the crazy unpacking!! So thankful!

Brandon drove most of the way and I tried to read to him without being too loud! The cat's made it too...with out going too crazy!

I am so sorry it has been a long time since my last post! With the move and recital and having an 18 month old, I have a lot on my plate, and I am so thankful for all the help I have gotten!

We will be busy getting all settled in the next few days..and dealing with the time change (Eastern) I will try to post just as soon as we can!

Thank you all for your prayers, love and support!!!

We miss MN already!



2 comments:

Bec said...

Hi ~ been thinking about all of you so much today! So glad you made it there ok and didnt have any trouble. I bet Gracen was very tired tonight and was glad to see her crib! We miss you guys too already!! Take care & keep in touch! Wishing you the best in your new home & adventure in MI!
Love, Bec (& Chas too!)

Steph said...

*sniff, sniff*