Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dancin' Queen

This week Has already been kind of nuts!!! B has had weird hours(but i did get to sleep in to NINE AM to day AND breakfast in bed- asparagus, tomato, and mushroom omelet covered in cheese...served to me by my Ray and Rae!!! yummy and so sweet)
This week also started out our "normal?" fall routine. On Tuesdays I go to bible study at our church (the class is called Parenting is HEART work) and G plays in the nursery. we both loved it!! Yesterday I started teaching (finally) I am now only at one studio, but I know it's for the best, less crazy and i really want to be there. Well Gracen was to have a babysitter on Tuesday, but with all the pieces finally fitting into play Brandon had the afternoon off and my schedule just changed so I didn't start till much latter-just late enough so G could take the 2-3 year old creative movement class. (I think this will work for the whole year!) Gracen's only been to the studio 3 or 4 times- but as soon as we turned in to the parking lot she started screaming "dnce dnce!!! I dnce!!" So I think she was excited!! I got to watch a Little of her class- then the other teacher asked for help- she had 6 2 and 3 year olds!! G rae was the only one that didn't cry--but she wasn't the only one who ran a round like a crazy not listing. So i guess we'll call that a victory!!!

No comments: