It's grosssssss, I know but we are so very proud of Gracen! In the 11 days since she first peed in the potty she has used the Elmo potty she has gone 11 times!! Now mind you not once a day, some days we skip, yesterday we went THREE times!!!!! and once a poop!!!!
Sorry again that this post is all potty talk!!
I have a broken camera that is on its way to be fixed, we are praying for the best and now a word from G:
98.0 g g jm 8 erfhkf bt b bvnjfxc 32
3....000000000000
( I think that means sorry I broke the camera!!)
2 comments:
Yeah for Gracen! I am jelous, Isaac is not doing so well in the potty training department.
Thank you! it's NOT easy AT ALL!! it's a ton of work. most of my day is spent in the bathroom with G! LOL!!
Post a Comment