Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Catch up #1: happy birthday Jesus party!

Ok, We're back!!!
Did you know a blog could run out of space? Meanin that you need to buy more space to download photos? well, then you are smarter than I! Just before we left  for MN for Christmas I was down trying  make a post, to only find out that I have gabbed on & on for the last 3 years and ran out of room on my blog. I waited till we got back to get it all straightened out.
yep, I am still as long winded as ever!!!

So here are some photos from preschools Happy Birthday Jesus party and "play"

                                      My lil' Mary, lace table cloth and all!!
the class!
 G attacking Mr kyle (the twins dad)
Avery and Gracen waiting for their  slice of Jesus Birthday cake!

Preschool start back tomorrow! The kids are to bring their favorite toy they received from Christmas. Every time I ask her what she wants to bring, she changes her mind! Last time I asked she said her new maracas! we shall see!

No comments: