Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

 So I am totally jumpin on the bandwagon.

I have read my friend Melissa blog, where she has been "wordless Wednesdays" for over six months, and my sister in law and now my cuz have started their "sweet shot Tuesday" where they have committed/ challenged themselves to take and blog one photo a week. well as you all know I can't take a picture with it out being blurry and out of focus.

So what i decide to do is "Thankful Thursdays" Each week I will (try) to post something either my self (or G or B is) THANKFUL for! I will try not to blog toooo much about Starbucks!
So aging piggy backing off the great ideas of great woman. just not great photos here. Just things that I am truly thankful for.

This is an easy one.......


     Gracen Rae..... and ICE CREAM!!!!


I am beyond blessed!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Yea for Gracen and yea for Ice Cream!!!