Monday, October 4, 2010

VOTE HERE!! ==> ==> ==>

                   My baby waves her homer hanky!!!

There is one house in the D waving THE HOMER HANKY!! (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Lighter for the Hanky and G+G Brouillette for all the shirts!!! we love the tastes of home)

       WIN TWINS!!!!


video #1




Video #2


Help us decide on the cutest twins video!!
VOTE!!




3 comments:

Alyson said...

I vote video one. But G almost running into the oven and talk of shouting a hippo on #2 makes it pretty hilarious. LOVE IT!!

Melissa Berberena said...

So cute! I think Gracen & my boys would do good together...too bad your so far away.

Bec said...

Hi ~ hope all is great in the D!
I love both videos! Sooo cute!
Too hard to vote for just one! Too bad the Twins didnt win, even after Gracen cheered so much. We're sad in MN w/them losing & out of the playoffs so quickly. Take care & keep the videos coming-love seeing them!