Monday, October 25, 2010

Who's that sleeping in my bed??

I think (both Brandon and) I  have been shocked by how good the cats have been with Gracen the past (almost) 3 years. They never sat on her when she was infant, they never chased her when she was learning to crawl.

But a few weeks ago I  walked in to G's room to find slumbering cats in the CRIB!!! They have never done this while she has been in the Crib thank goodness! G finds this hilarious!!

It just so happens the first time Angel did this was the same day that G sat on her crib rail and cried for me to come get her down! (and the only time, praise God!!)
So for now We'll keep G In the crib (till she's 5 please:) and the Cat's OUT!!



1 comment:

Melissa Berberena said...

Yes, keep her in the crib as long as you can :)