The Lily days of fall!! fall has been GREAT here, not to hot or cool! just perfect!!! as I said We had a very busy start to fall. Lily (daddy's work buddies daughter) Turn two last month and we were lucky enough to again celebrate that day with her and her family! we have known Lil since she was almost 6 months old!! how time flies!!
The last week of the month B had to go for training, so G and I packed up and went for along weekend to see (church) Lily and my dear friend Hannah. Who just this past spring moved 3 hours away.
Lily lily's every where!
I had to include one non Lily Picture! It's a darling one of G's Boyfriends from Preschool. Avery(dark hair) and his twin Johna. I have become quick friends with their lovely mother Dana!!
**************************************************************************
Now on to Church Lil! We hit up a Apple orchard in Grand Rapids!! the Girls loved the hayride! Hannah and i loved the FRESH Carmel corn!! YUMMY!!!!
FALL= DONUTS!!!!!
***************************************************
G and the boys!

1 comment:
Hi ~ you have so many nice friends in the D! Gracen is always having so much fun!! Great pictures! Always fun to look at them & see what you guys are up to! Keep up the good work on this blog!! Take care...
Post a Comment