We got her a little after 7pm and as Mr. Matt said I had "car- bin fever" LOL !!!! Gracen was better than I was in the car, again. The boys (Matt and Shay Daddy's work buddies) where here to help unload the car and order yummy Chinese food ( we have found the Chinese restaurants in the D, well not good) Shay is up from PR too so we are sure to see the boys a lot this trip.
We are staying at the same place as last time, in a one bed room with no crib (we have our pack and play) Fear not- I know that front desk people and In 4 days we will have a full size crib, the same one Lily had when they where here) and in 6 days we will have a 2 bedroom :)
G and I have already been out sight seeing today! Nap time now!!
1 comment:
Hi - great pics & enjoyed reading about the trip! Gracen looks content & did so well! Enjoy your trip to DC again! Hope you get to the places you plan on seeing yet!
Take care and have fun! Bet B was
glad to see his buddies too!
Post a Comment