Brandon's old buddy from Ranger battalion and his Girl friend come of from Ohio last Night!!! I haven't seen Cahill since the last ranger wedding - 4 years ago and I had never met Sarah!!!
Brandon saw them November of 07 at Larry's funeral in DC (I was too pregnant to go)
Gracen loved them both right away!! after G went to bed, Brittani came over to stay with G while we went to dinner!!! It was super fun!!!
Today we went off to another town festival (the festival of fun -some where near by) lol !!!! we missed the parade, but Grae had lots of fun on the blow up toys!!!
it was so fun to catch up with old friends!!! We know we'll be seeing a lot more of them now that they are only 3 hours away!!!
2 comments:
Hooray!!! I bet you guys had a g-rae(t) weekend.
hahaha. I'm so funny sometimes.
(did you guys dodge falling bullets?!?)
Post a Comment