Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello again DC

On Monday Gracen and I headed out to the American History and the National aquarium. G-rae standing in front of Cpt. Rippetoe's uniform and some personal things, dog tags and his bible

Cpt. Ripetoe's uniform, he was in the same battalion as B. He was killed April 03 2003


Gracen taking a break in the "price of freedom" exhibit


Gracen loved all the first ladies pretty dress.


Next we were off to the National aquarium. (which was kid of lame, but don't tell G that, she loved it) I had heard that it was not a very good aquarium, but knowing how much G loves fishes, I did it anyways. Here she is with her favorite thing there, the Alligators!! Yucks!





Shout out to the MN!!!




One BIG turtle!!







Look fish!!!







As you can see, for G it was worth the $7 !!








No comments: