Grae driving (in the parking lot people)
Gracen's I am so sick of going out to dinner and staying up, face...still cute
it's ED!!!! (Brandon's friend from elementary school) Just got permission to write his thesis (he's going to cure breast cancer !!)
We met up with him and Matt in the big B for dinner last night, We went to little Italy. It was yummy, but took FOREVER. Poor little G, what a trouper. She was up WAY past her bed time!!
We did nothing today, lazy us!!!
I went to the Kennedy center tonight for there free show they have every night @ 6. It was a modern dance company called Heidi Latsky, a New York–based modern dance company performs excerpts from their production GIMP. Was very powerful number about People with Disabilities. Watching them Dance was a very moving experience. Brandon is out to dinner, and i am here watching "so you think you can dance" Who'd you vote for????
So I try really hard to teach Gracen right and wrong, to be kind, and as Ma Vicky would say the most important) to have good table manners, yeah I'll keep trying! Every Mom has her bad days right?
No comments:
Post a Comment