Today the mom's (Em and moi) went to the moms-to-moms sale! It's the start of the fall session her in MI!! It is like a church rummage sale with only baby stuff! I got G some fall clothes and Lily is now the proud owner of a very nice wooden rockin' horse!! Good hull for our first time out!
We are on our way over to the Shuff's for Pizza and grown up time (once the girls go to bed!!)
Side note on Sunday :
On our way out the door to the Shuff''s Brandon said "I'm not taking my wallet, I only have my car keys" selective hearing -I heard "keys" so I put my keys (house, car, etc) back on the hook. Well of course we where late, in the car about to shut the garage door when we forgot something, and soon realized we were locked out! I drove with g down the the office of the town homes while B tried to pick the lock, long story short: I had to call the office number (cause they where closed) and i got our keys!!! we where only 30 min late!!!
Soon as we got to Emily's she asked "did you fight" ANd we looked at eacher other and said "No"
What a beautiful life!!! :)
1 comment:
GREAT PICTURE OF "B" AND "G" !!
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment