Saturday, August 1, 2009

Updates


I had to put both picture in! they are both sooo cute!!

Sorry it's been awhile! Trying to readjust to "normal" around here! (what ever that is) Grandma Bev and papa Dale left on Wednesday after a super visit!! we can't wait to see them again!! We are counting down the days until we will be back in MN!! We will be driving there in a few weeks. We will stop in Chicago and spend the night with my best friend Haley and her husband Matt (poor Gracen she knows so many Matt's, but at least she can say it!!) when we get to MN we have the MTKA station 4 fire dept picnic! @ Kerr island (our friends that have this FANCY pool with sand and palm trees, yes PALM trees!!!



we have Arends (Bev's side) family reunion. I would like to sneak off to our old church that morring, but the times over lap...we'll have to see :(


B will fly back home. This will give little G and me sometime to see all our friends, our time is filling up fast let me know if and when you want to met up! Sondance girls how bout meeting up for coffee @ NW bookstore some time?? Bloomies girls I know we have plans in the works!!!



Grae and i will leave after a few more days and I will drive to Lake Geneva WI to stay with my college roommate Amber. Then the next day I will drive the rest of the way back to the D!! (either I am Crazy or stupid, not sure yet!!!)




Back here in the D we are letting B sleep in, he had to work till Midnight! we will be going to Sterlingfest tonight!!! (Sterling heights festival)




We had Swim class yesteday!! that was fun!!Emily and I joined a mom's group! we go to out first outing on Tuesday, let you know how that goes! Lily and G are in the same age group! (the hamsters) i didn't name it!!!

1 comment:

Bec said...

Great pictures! Bev told me it was a really fun trip!Cant wait to see you all again at the reunion! Gracen has grown since you left it looks like ~ she's getting so tall!
Imagine that! See you soon...