Usually it's what she likes/ doesn't like or what she wants!!
One thing(s) she MUST have- is her buddies! The gang of love-ables (or Her "entourage" as we call them) The group has grown!! she still has green Teddy (she can say teddy now, but still calls him GRRR most of the time, he's her wing man almost always with her) so it's usually Teddy and someone else. We still love purple Kitty, but we also sleep with PINK kitty too! Elmo (which she now knows what I am saying when I spell out his name...the gig is up!!!)
New to the group is cookie monster (when she says cookie it sounds like yucky!!)
Gracen's favorite colors are Orange and Blue. this is due to the fast they are the only 2 colors she can say with out being prompted. everything that is a dark color is blue and every color that is a lighter hue is ORANGE!! she can say red, white and green when prompted.
Grae can say the whole alphabet (expect for W) She repeats each letter after you. She some times will even give you the letter after the one you say for example:
Mommy "can you say K?"
G Rae "L"
Today while making dinner she shocked me! she brought up the letter E magnet from the fridge and said "E" and while i was still in shock and praising her she brought me the letter F and said "F"
As far as Numbers she still LOVES the number 2! she'll say 1 and 3, but only when asked. So yes if you ask her how many heads she has she'll still say 2! yes, I'm working on that one!
She also loves:
Bath time (baphs)
Her friend Lily (lilleee)
swim (which she calls lileee)
Lily's mommy Emily (Em)
her cusions: Elizabeth (E), Steph (pheph) and baby Jack (B Dack)
hats (hatt or sometimes Lilleee)
Her daddy (dada sometimes Dadddy)
Her cats Charlie (who until a few days ago was Angel, but now charleeee) and Angel (anggl)
ELMO
Going to Starbucks!! Oh wait that's me! put she does like to tell people at the store if the are getting an iced coffee (berr) of a hot coffee (hot) the green straws are fun to chew on too!
Pull ups (bibbs) (? I don't get it either)
To dance (dat)
Church (turch)
The song "Row row your boat ( Wo wo)
Her Grandma's (Ma)
her grandpa's (papa)
Water ( which has been called many things now it's called O, which sometimes I think she's saying ow ow)
her baby Bible (Biable)
to eat (tet)
She is for sure a happy girl!! I can tell she's getting close to 2!
she loves to stand on chairs and the sofa, now she has learned to climb on the back of the sofa!it's against the wall, but still!
she loves to stand on the bed too!!
She has many other bad habits that I can't remember at this given moment (that and it might be I don't want to sound like a bad mom!!)
She loves to talk ......weird, I wondered who she got that from!?!?!!??
5 comments:
Why did this list make me teary eyed???
God Bless Skype so our G & J can watch each other grow!!!
Hi Nia ~ what a wonderful blog today about Gracen! Learned so much about what she's doing & saying! Great Job!! Cant wait to see all of you again in a couple weeks! And I cant wait to talk to Gracen!! Miss you guys...
Oh yea ... and of course 20 blue stars for Gracen and the color orange!!!!
Hey ... me again - was reading the list again ... please ensure she's not wiping her mouth with her 'panties' aka pull-ups! .... !!!!!
What does that even mean, you lost me my love Steph!!!
Post a Comment