Precious in his sight~ Children are a gift from the Lord.
Psalm 123:3
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
trip to Minnesota part I
on the way to Chicago to spend the night with Haley (Mommy's best friend)
Reading so nice in the car!!!
Haley's husband Matt (G sure does know a lot of Matt's!!) and Gracen have only met one other time, but G loved him right away!!
And how could you not LOVE Haley!!!!
Grae and Matt watching sports!!
Gracen Given Haley a big kiss!!!
In the 14 years I have known Haley we have always loved to take "self" photos (it's a good thing I have long arms!!) Now G has to suffer through the self photo op when Hail and I are together!!! :)
I guess we are still gettin use to 3 people in the self!!!
Finally the boys had enough and B took a "real" picture!!
We had to sneak in one Hail and Nia Self for old time sake!!! Thanks Haley and Matt for letting us stay!! We had so much fun!!!! love ya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment