Precious in his sight~ Children are a gift from the Lord.
Psalm 123:3
Thursday, August 27, 2009
trip to Minnesota part III
Still on the road! What we won't do to keep G happy!
Aren't you glad you don't have to drive with us. Sorry for the awesome cinematography.... I am a work in progress!! As for the singing, that is what it is :)
I remember thinking the same thing when I would be in the car with Matthew and Elizabeth! Now I will drive around without G for about 20 min before I realize I don't need to be listening to Elmo :)
3 comments:
You guys are too funny!!!
Oh my god. I will never be ready to forfeit my music for childrens music. I am in for trouble . . .
Steph,
I remember thinking the same thing when I would be in the car with Matthew and Elizabeth! Now I will drive around without G for about 20 min before I realize I don't need to be listening to Elmo :)
Post a Comment