Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trip to Minnesota part Six

More Family Reunion!!! I love my family!!
yeah Fam!!!

Ma Bev starting G early with BINGO!!!!!


Beci given Gracen a taste of WATER MELLON!



The aunties worried that Grae might be eating TOO much water Mellon!!



Lovin' the very last bite of Water Melon






Hanging out with Ozzy the dog, oh and Auntie Alyson and Alycia too!! :)





Walking Ozzy






Oh my I just realized this is the same outfit she was wearing when we where in DC and she was walking Ike (who was even smaller!!!)


Who's walking Ozzy now????



























































4 comments:

Melissa Berberena said...

6 = VI

:)

Steph said...

Whoops! That was me. :D

Steph said...

Meaning . . . 6 = VI was from me - not Melissa. She needed for me to clarify that I was the snot - not her.

Gracen, Tegan and Family said...

and vii but i will use 7....smarty pants...